Please Call Dudley Resources @ (804) 709-1954 For More Information
- 25,000 ± SF Church Building In Historic Fan District.
- Rare Redevelopment Opportunity - Eligible For Federal & State Tax Credits
- Built-in 1910 - 3 Story Structure - Convenient Location to RVA's Shopping, Dining, & More!
- One Block From Monument Ave.
- Corner Lot - 0.35 ± AC - Zoned R-6 - Assessed @ $3,844,000 - Strong Demographics
- Perfect For Redevelopment into Apartments, Townhouses, or a Retail/Restaurant Space
- Building Plans Indicate 4th Floor Addition Can Be Added To Current Layout
- Current & Historic Building Plans Available - Call Agent To Schedule Showing!
Welcome to 1801 Park Avenue! Built-in 1910, this commercial property served as a church since its inception and is now listed for $2.8 million. The property currently offers the largest redevelopment opportunity in the Fan District, with a 25,000 square foot space. Recent building plans indicate that developers could add an additional 4th floor to the building, enlarging it even further. The property’s current tax assessment is over $3.6 million and it is zoned R-6 by the city of Richmond and eligible for both state and federal tax credits. The building sits on a 0.35-acre corner lot at the intersection of Park Ave. and N. Allen Ave. just one block off of the well-known Monument Avenue.
This property is the perfect opportunity for an adaptive reuse project. It is located in one of the most sought-after areas of Richmond and is ripe for redevelopment into apartments, townhomes, or a retail/restaurant space.